is the e-commerce division of the Music Sales Group of Companies
. Originally an extension of the Music Sales Group's traditional mail order business, Musicroom.com
has developed to offer a more interactive shopping experience to their customers. Consistently at the forefront of new technologies, Music Sales' Internet activities have always provided innovative solutions for consumers looking to buy and for music dealers looking to sell.
About Musicroom.com Ltd: Established in 1995, Musicroom.com
has developed into a truly global sheet music retailer, shipping products out to over 100 countries and visited by well over a half a million unique users every month. Musicroom.com
sell one of the largest selections of sheet music, books about music and tuition books in the world.
Musicroom, UK: Sheet Music for Piano & Keyboard, Band, Ensemble & Orchestra, Guitar & Bass and more
The latest Musicroom.com
website was launched in October 2003 with a whole host of improvements. Besides all that you would expect from a leader in sheet music retail, you can now find:
- Improved design, layout and product categorisation
- Even more products to choose from - and even more of them
- Better sheet music search and browse facilities
- Personalisation features: tailor the Musicroom.com site to your own interests, if you wish to.
- A more intelligent site with contextual product lists and links to relevant features
, which ships internationally, truly is the ultimate destination for purchasing sheet music online. You'll also find other musical products too, such as the popular Sibelius software, amongst many others.