RAC (previously Royal Automobile Association
) UK Breakdown Cover: Get Breakdown cover in the UK from RAC
for just pennies a day. Get immediate cover online and enjoy peace of mind on the road. Here's why many people choose RAC breakdown cover instead of other breakdown services:
- RAC Advice: RAC will provide useful and timely advice on a wide range of issues, such as what information you need to collect, whether to contact the police and how to deal with the other party in the event of an accident
- RAC breakdown patrols are highly trained and well-equipped professionals. They will get you on your way again quickly!
- With the assistance of global positioning and satellite navigation, RAC always find the fastest route to you
- Like-for-like replacement vehicle: If you are not liable for the accident RAC can provide a like-for-like temporary replacement vehicle free of charge
- With RAC Solutions, you can build a no-call-out discount of up to 50% over five years
When you join up with RAC
you're in safe hands, with one of the most trusted names in UK breakdown cover.
There are several different levels of RAC
UK cover, where even the most basic level, RAC Roadside Cover
, covers you anywhere in the UK, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year providing you are at least a quarter of a mile from home. Naturally RAC Roadside Cover
also provides roadside assistance, or if RAC can't fix your car there, a tow to a nearby garage, together with help and advice in the event of an accident even if the vehicle is still drivable. There are many other benefits too!
Other levels provide even more benefits, and all of RAC
options are extremely affordable. With the highest level of breakdown service, RAC will take your car to any UK destination and will arrange for a replacement car for up to three days while yours is being repaired, or overnight accommodation, or onward travel by taxi or plane. As you can see, RAC
is much more than just another breakdown service.
There's a whole lot more to RAC membership than just breakdown! As a RAC member
, you can enjoy benefits on a wide range of products and services. Besides enjoying all the peace of mind that comes with RAC breakdown cover, you can also enjoy free, easy-to-follow driving directions with help from RAC Route Planner.
also provide exceptional assistance in the event of a breakdown, in helping you reach your destination. According to the level of RAC service you choose, RAC can provide a Personal Incident Manager who, if RAC can't repair your car within a reasonable time, will arrange for: a replacement car for up to three days while yours is being repaired; or overnight accommodation; or onward travel by taxi or plane (up to a maximum pre-defined value). In addition, messages can be passed on, informing anyone who needs to know that you've broken down. No other breakdown service offers you more for less!